Chris Tarzia serves as Project Manager for Haag 3D Solutions, a division of Haag Engineering Co. In this role, he serves as Project Manager on multiple projects; Specialty Areas of Service include 3D Laser Scanning and 3D Modeling.
Chris has extensive knowledge in both field and office procedures for a variety of sites and projects including public and private sector work throughout the US. He has used both phased based and time of flight scanners and also has experience with Leica, Trimble and Faro Scanners and Software. Mr. Tarzia has been involved with data acquisition, data processing and office production on numerous projects involving rail survey, building facades, interior/exterior condition surveys, multi-level building documentation, utility surveys and structural surveys.
Chris has been involved in projects through its various phases, including proposals, scheduling and access coordination. His management experience includes: management of field crews, training staff in methods, processes and procedures for both field and office work.
- A.A.S Criminal Justice (Bergen Community College, Paramus, NJ (1997)
Security Access/Safety Training
- 10-Hour Construction Safety & Health Training (0SHA)
Mr. Tarzia has worked directly with: Amtrak, Long Island Railroad, New York City Metropolitan Transit Authority, New York City Department of Design and Construction, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, The City of New York, The United States Park Service, Turner Construction, AECOM/Tishman, Kiewit, China Construction America, PSEG, 34th Street Partnership and Urban Management. He has also worked on larger, 3D Laser Scanning, projects including:
- Penn Station Moynihan Train Hall, New York
- Kings County Hospital, New York
- Madison Square Garden, New York
- NY Public Library, Main Branch, New York
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Yale, New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
- United Nations Building, New York
- NASDAQ Market, New York
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral, New York
- World Financial Center, New York
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York
- Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
- 1 & 2 World Trade Center Sites, New York
- LaGuardia Airport Runway Extension, Queens, NY
- Empire State Building Broadcast Tower, New York